- A full-day tour to Sheki and its architectural monuments
- See the first mosque of the Caucasus: Juma Mosque in Shamakhi
- Explore historical Albanian Church in Kish village
- Taste specific local foods and sweets of Sheki region
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
GROUP tour, to be confirmed by TES Tour.
Start: 8 AM, Finish: 10 PM, Duration: 14 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Juma Mosque in Shamakhi: The oldest mosque of all Caucasus and Azerbaijan
- Nohurgol Lake in Gabala
- Visit to Sheki
- Palace of Sheki Khans
- Visit to Karavansaray
- Walking in Sheki city center, shopping.
- Albanian Church in Kish village
- Back to Baku, drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
Sheki is located 675 m above sea level in the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus about 370 km away from Baku. The region around the city is a real natural wonder with beautiful landscapes, mineral water springs, forests and rivers. The majestic Palace of Sheki Khans is considered as one of the most beautiful architectural monuments of medieval Azerbaijan.
Inclusions & exclusions
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
- Admission tickets
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
- Usually, pickup is 30 minutes earlier than the tour start time.
- The tour might be multilingual
Know before You go:
- Recommended to take some additional cash for shopping in Sheki.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
Where does this tour start?
- The tour starts at 8 am from the Double Gates of Old City Baku (Gosha Gala Gapisi).
- You'll meet your guide at your Baku accommodation. We'll send You the pickup (meeting) time one day before the tour date through WhatsApp or email. Usually the pickup from your accommodation is 30 minutes before the departure.
Where does this tour end?
Once we arrive to Baku, the tour car will drop-off You to your Baku accommodation place. The ending point is the start point: Double Gates of Old City Baku.
I'm travelling alone, can I join this tour?
Yes! Absolutely! Around 60% of our guests are solo travellers, so you are very welcome to join this, or any other of our tours!
What is the transportation unit for this tour?
If the group size is 12-16 persons, the car will be Mercedes Sprinter.
If the group size is 7-12 persons, the car will be Toyota Hiace minivans.
We use Mercedes Vito minivans if the group size is 6 or lesser people.
How much is the Entrance fees and Lunch?
- In total the entrance fees will be 9 AZN (5.30 USD):
* Sheki Khans Palace: 5 AZN, Albanian Church: 4 AZN.
- Lunch is served in a local restaurant. The prizes are very cheap in Sheki. Approximate cost of a lunch menu for one person is 10 AZN (approx. 6 USD)
Is there much walking in this tour?
- Not much walking is involved in this tour, as we drive right to the activity points. In waterfall area there will be moderate walking.
- Though, this tour is not wheelchair (baby stroller) accessible. We recommend to our guests to take a private tour if there is a person with wheelchair or baby stroller.
You have more questions?
Click to button below to whatsapp us now
or write us an email through our Contact Us page.
Read the latest from our blog.
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron
White Winter Weekends