- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Amendments & Cancellations
If you need to make any changes to your booking please contact TES Tour via phone or email.
To cancel a booking, please contact TES Tour directly via email or phone so that we can assist you. Cancellation charges will be applicable as per the activity’s cancellation policy.
Cancellation charges vary for each product and are listed on the product pages, under the “Book Now” button for your reference. Usually, cancellation policy is:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Pickup time & Meeting point
For most of online bookings, pickup & drop-off is included to the service. At the end of your booking, there will be a question about "Pickup Location", so please mention your hotel name in that blank.
If You didn't book your hotel yet, You can just write that You didn't book the hotel. But please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details.
Weather & Dress code
Here are some average weather facts about Azerbaijan:
- During the month of May and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Baku has dry periods in February, April, May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month in the regions out of Baku.
- July is the driest month.
- Winter starts in the regions (snow in Guba and Gabala) from the 2nd half of the November. Snow remains until the 1st week of March.
Visa to Azerbaijan
An e-Visa can be obtained easily anywhere with an internet connection and it saves time that you would otherwise spend on visa applications at Azerbaijani foreign representations or at the ports of entry into Azerbaijan (if you are eligible).
Click the link below to go to the e-visa website of Azerbaijan:
More questions? There is the FAQ section of e-visa:
More questions? :)
Dear guests, here You can find the all admission fee rates for the places we visit in our tours and activities. Prices are mentioned for per adult.
Baku City Tour (Walking):
Shirvanshahs' Palace: 15 AZN
Day Trip Baku tour:
Gobustan National Park: 10 AZN
Ateshgah Fire Temple: 4 AZN
Yanar dag burning mountain: 9 AZN
Gabala & Shamakhi Tour:
Tufandag Cable Car: 22 AZN
Sheki Khan's House: 5 AZN
Albanian Church: 3 AZN