- Take a full-day tour to Gabala and its ski resort
- See the first mosque of the Caucasus - Juma Mosque
- See landmarks like Waterfall, Nohur Lake, and Tufandag
- Learn about the history of Azerbaijan’s oldest city Gabala
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Daily GROUP tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 9 AM , Finish: 9 PM, Duration: 12 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Visit to Shamakhi
- Maraza village. Visit to Sufi Dervish Mousaleum “Diri Baba” (Optional)
- Juma Mosque. The first mosque in all Caucasus and in Azerbaijan
- Lunch (forest restaurant serving traditional food)
- Nohurgol Lake: The lake is surrounded by a forest. You can walk around or sail on a boat*
- Yeddi Gozel Waterfall “Seven Beauties Waterfall”. Located 4 km away from the center of Gabala city, in the village of Vandam
- Tufandag: one of the longest teleferic of the world. Whether for skiing or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Gabala, jump aboard the Tufandag network of four cable cars
Overview & itinerary
Azerbaijan’s top provincial holiday centre, Gabala is a string of flashy new hotels and a burgeoning ski resort spread up into the foothills of some glorious forested mountains.
Inclusions & exclusions
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
- Admission ticket to Tufandag Cable Car
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 3 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
- The tour might be multilingual
Know before You go:
- Take warm clothes for Tufandag mountain cable car tour
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup
Where does the Gabala tour start?
- The tour starts at 9 am from the Double Gates of Old City Baku (Gosha Gala Gapisi).
- You'll meet your guide at your Baku accommodation. We'll send You the pickup (meeting) time one day before the tour date through WhatsApp or email. Usually the pickup from your accommodation is 30 minutes before the departure.
Where does the Gabala tour end?
Once we arrive to Baku, the tour car will drop-off You to your Baku accommodation place. The ending point is the start point: Double Gates of Old City Baku.
I'm travelling alone, can I join the Gabala tour?
Yes! Absolutely! Around 60% of our guests are solo travellers, so you are very welcome to join this, or any other of our tours!
What is the transportation unit for the Gabala tour?
If the group size is 12-16 persons, the car will be Mercedes Sprinter.
If the group size is 7-12 persons, the car will be Toyota Hiace minivans.
We use Mercedes Vito minivans if the group size is 6 or lesser people.
How much is the Entrance fees and Lunch in Gabala tour?
- In Tufandag Mountain Resort the use of cable car is 22 AZN (13 USD) per adult, and for the children it is 10 AZN (6 USD).
- Lunch is served in an a-la-carte forest restaurant. You can choose a menu starting from 18 AZN (approx. 11 USD)
Is there much walking in Gabala tour?
- Not much walking is involved in this tour, as we drive right to the activity points. In waterfall area there will be moderate walking.
- Though, this tour is not wheelchair (baby stroller) accessible. We recommend to our guests to take a private tour if there is a person with wheelchair or baby stroller.
You have more questions?
Click to button below to whatsapp us now
or write us an email through our Contact Us page.
Read the latest from our blog.
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron
White Winter Weekends