- Must-see places of Baku in just 3 hours
- Recommended for those who have limited time in Baku
- Explore little conical mounds - the Mud Volcanoes
- Meet the history of times up to 40.000 years in Gobustan
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Daily GROUP tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 10 AM , Finish: 1 PM, Duration: 3 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Tour to Mud Volcanoes: a whole family of ‘geologically flatulent’ little conical mounds that erupt with thick, cold, grey mud
- Gobustan National Park: Cave Paintings exploring the history of times up to 40.000 years.
- Drive back to city center
- Drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
Gobustan National Park is a State Reserve which is located in the west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles southwest of the centre of Baku and was established in 1966 when the region was declared as a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the ancient carvings, mud volcanoes and gas-stones in the region.
You can go to the links below to get more information about the places in the itinerary:
Inclusions & exclusions
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
- Admission ticket to Gobustan National Park
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- The way to Mud Volcanoes is off-road, so in heavy rainy weather conditions the tour transportation car can not pass through heavy soil. In such case, we add to the tour program "Bibi Heybet" mosque - one of the oldest mosques in Baku.
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge.
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking.
Know before You go:
- In rainy weather conditions, we suggest additional shoes for Mud Volcanoes trip.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
read the latest from our blog.
The most interesting facts about Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku