- Discover Baku and its surroundings on this full-day tour
- Visit Gobustan, Ateshgah, Yanardag, the city center and more
- Learn about the history of each sight from your guide
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Meet new people in the tour from all over the world
Daily GROUP tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 10 AM , Finish: 6 PM, Duration: 8 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Mud Volcanoes: a whole family of ‘geologically flatulent’ little conical mounds that erupt with thick, cold, grey mud
- Gobustan National Park: Cave Paintings exploring the history of times up to 40.000 years.
- Lunch: Local restaurant serving traditional food
- Ateshgah: “Fire Temple of Baku”. A castle-like religious temple based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the Zoroastrian place of worship
- Yanardagh “Burning Mountain”
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center: Has an amazing design, and one of the symbols of Baku City
- Drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
Discover all that Baku and its surroundings have to offer on this full-day tour. See the prehistoric petroglyphs at Gobustan National Park, learn about the mud volcanoes and their healing properties, visit the Zoroastrian fire temple of Ateshgah, explore the fire mountain of Yanardag, and admire the architecture of Baku's modern city center. This tour includes a tour guide and transportation to all of the sights from your hotel.
Inclusions & exclusions
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
- Admission tickets
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- The way to Mud Volcanoes is off-road, so in heavy rainy weather conditions the tour transportation car can not pass through heavy soil. In such case, we add to the tour program "Bibi Heybet" mosque - one of the oldest mosques in Baku
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
Know before You go:
- In rainy weather conditions, we suggest additional shoes for Mud Volcanoes trip.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
read the latest from our blog.
7 Secrets of the Absheron
White Winter Weekends
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku