- Must-see places of Baku in just 3 hours
- Recommended for those who have limited time in Baku
- Explore little conical mounds - the Mud Volcanoes
- Meet the history of times up to 40.000 years in Gobustan
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Daily GROUP tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 10 AM , Finish: 1 PM, Duration: 3 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Tour to Mud Volcanoes: a whole family of ‘geologically flatulent’ little conical mounds that erupt with thick, cold, grey mud
- Gobustan National Park: Cave Paintings exploring the history of times up to 40.000 years.
- Drive back to city center
- Drop-off to hotel
Ümumi Məlumat və Marşrut
Gobustan National Park is a State Reserve which is located in the west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles southwest of the centre of Baku and was established in 1966 when the region was declared as a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the ancient carvings, mud volcanoes and gas-stones in the region.
You can go to the links below to get more information about the places in the itinerary:
Qiymətə Daxildir və ya Deyildir
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
Qiymətə Daxil Deyil
- Admission ticket to Gobustan National Park
Know before You book:
- The way to Mud Volcanoes is off-road, so in heavy rainy weather conditions the tour transportation car can not pass through heavy soil. In such case, we add to the tour program "Bibi Heybet" mosque - one of the oldest mosques in Baku.
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge.
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking.
Know before You go:
- In rainy weather conditions, we suggest additional shoes for Mud Volcanoes trip.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
Where does the Mud Volcanoes & Gobustan tour start?
- The tour starts at 10 am from the Double Gates of Old City Baku (Gosha Gala Gapisi).
- You'll meet your guide at your Baku accommodation. We'll send You the pickup (meeting) time one day before the tour date through WhatsApp or email. Usually the pickup from your accommodation is 30 minutes before the departure.
Where does the Mud Volcanoes & Gobustan tour end?
After visiting Gobustan National Park, the tour car will drop-off You in front of Baku Puppet Theatre and/or You will be transferred to your Baku accommodation.
I'm travelling alone, can I join the Mud Volcanoes & Gobustan tour?
Yes! Absolutely! Around 60% of our guests are solo travellers, so you are very welcome to join this, or any other of our tours!
What is the transportation unit for the Mud Volcanoes & Gobustan tour?
Usually your car will be Mercedes Sprinter.
We use Mercedes Vito minivans if the group size is lesser than 6 people.
What are the admission fees for Mud Volcanoes & Gobustan tour?
- Mud Volcanoes: free of charge
- Gobustan National Park: 10 AZN
Is there much walking in Mud Volcanoes & Gobustan tour?
- Not much walking is involved in this tour, as we drive right to the activity points. So You walk only inside the sights.
- Though, this tour is not wheelchair (baby stroller) accessible. We recommend to our guests to take a private tour if there is a person with wheelchair or baby stroller.
You have more questions?
Click to button below to whatsapp us now
or write us an email through our Contact Us page.
Blogumuzdan ən sonuncuları oxuyun.
The Most Interesting Facts about Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku