- A full-day tour from Baku to the mountainous Khizi region
- Explore the unknown section of Azerbaijan: the Candy Cane Mountains
- Visit to the remains of the 2nd biggest fortress of the world: Chiraggala
- See many remote villages and the "Five-Fingered Mountain"
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Daily GROUP tour, to be confirmed by TES Tour.
Start: 10 AM , Finish: 6 PM, Duration: 8 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Drive to Khizi district
- Candy Cane Mountains
- Drive to Siyazan district
- Visit to Chiraggala Castle
- Lunch in a forest restaurant
- Visit to Five-Finger Mountain: "Beshbarmag Dag" area
- Drive back to Baku
- Drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
This is an alternative tour from Baku to explore the hidden beauties of Azerbaijan. The Candy Cane Mountain is where the spectacular stretch of landscape of red-pink-white striped hills are located. Despite being such a striking natural wonder, almost no one visits them. Next stop is Chiraggala: the best preserved castle of the Caspian Shore Defensive Constructions, from the 5th century. On our way back to Baku, we are going to visit the holy mountain Beshbarmag Dag to make the "dreams become true".
You can go to the links below to get more information about the places in the itinerary:
Inclusions & exclusions
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
- The tour might be multilingual
Know before You go:
- Good comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Take warm clothes in winter period.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup
read the latest from our blog.
Candy Cane Mountains
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
The most interesting facts about Baku