- A full-day tour from Baku to the mountainous Khizi region
- Explore the unknown section of Azerbaijan: the Candy Cane Mountains
- Visit to the remains of the 2nd biggest fortress of the world: Chiraggala
- See many remote villages and the "Five-Fingered Mountain"
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Daily GROUP tour, to be confirmed by TES Tour.
Start: 10 AM , Finish: 6 PM, Duration: 8 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Drive to Khizi district
- Candy Cane Mountains
- Drive to Siyazan district
- Visit to Chiraggala Castle
- Lunch in a forest restaurant
- Visit to Five-Finger Mountain: "Beshbarmag Dag" area
- Drive back to Baku
- Drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
This is an alternative tour from Baku to explore the hidden beauties of Azerbaijan. The Candy Cane Mountain is where the spectacular stretch of landscape of red-pink-white striped hills are located. Despite being such a striking natural wonder, almost no one visits them. Next stop is Chiraggala: the best preserved castle of the Caspian Shore Defensive Constructions, from the 5th century. On our way back to Baku, we are going to visit the holy mountain Beshbarmag Dag to make the "dreams become true".
You can go to the links below to get more information about the places in the itinerary:
Inclusions & exclusions
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
- The tour might be multilingual
Know before You go:
- Good comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Take warm clothes in winter period.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup
Where does this tour start?
- The tour starts at 10 am from the Double Gates of Old City Baku (Gosha Gala Gapisi).
- You'll meet your guide at your Baku accommodation. We'll send You the pickup (meeting) time one day before the tour date through WhatsApp or email. Usually the pickup from your accommodation is 30 minutes before the departure.
Where does this tour end?
Once we arrive to Baku, the tour car will drop-off You to your Baku accommodation place. The ending point is the start point: Double Gates of Old City Baku.
I'm travelling alone, can I join this tour?
Yes! Absolutely! Around 60% of our guests are solo travellers, so you are very welcome to join this, or any other of our tours!
What is the transportation unit for this tour?
If the group size is 12-16 persons, the car will be Mercedes Sprinter.
If the group size is 7-12 persons, the car will be Toyota Hiace minivans.
We use Mercedes Vito minivans if the group size is 6 or lesser people.
How much is the Entrance fees and Lunch?
- No entrance fees considered for this tour.
- Lunch is served in an a-la-carte forest restaurant.
Is there much walking in this tour?
- Moderate walking is involved in this tour.
- Though, this tour is not wheelchair (baby stroller) accessible. We recommend to our guests to take a private tour if there is a person with wheelchair or baby stroller.
You have more questions?
Click to button below to whatsapp us now
or write us an email through our Contact Us page.
Read the latest from our blog.
Candy Cane Mountains
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
The Most Interesting Facts about Baku