- An evening tour of Baku by night
- The perfect option for travelers on business trip in Baku
- Discover Azerbaijan’s rich and colorful history
- Tour at the after-hours capital, illuminated by Baku lights
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
PRIVATE tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 7 PM – 9 PM, Duration: 2 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- National Gymnastic Arena
- Baku Olympic Stadium
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- National Boulevard Baku
- Flag Square
- Crystal Hall
- Highland Park
- Alley of Martyrs
- Flame Towers
- Drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
Cover the highlights of Baku on this after-hours evening tour, which shows you the glittering lights of the city after dark. Explore a mix of old and new, getting an in-depth introduction to both modern and traditional sides of the city. Highlights include a look at Flame Towers all lit-up, and a visit to seaside-facing Flag Square, one of the tallest flagpoles in the world.
Inclusions & exclusions
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Comfortable transportation
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking. Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
- This tour does not include a tour guide.
Know before You go:
- Take your camera for shooting amazing Baku pictures.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Read the latest from our blog.
The Most Interesting Facts about Baku
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron