- A full-day tour to Sheki and its architectural monuments
- See the first mosque of the Caucasus: Juma Mosque in Shamakhi
- Explore historical Albanian Church in Kish village
- Taste specific local foods and sweets of Sheki region
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
PRIVATE tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 8 AM, Finish: 10 PM, Duration: 14 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Juma Mosque in Shamakhi: The oldest mosque of all Caucasus and Azerbaijan
- Nohurgol Lake in Gabala
- Visit to Sheki
- Palace of Sheki Khans
- Visit to Karavansaray
- Walking in Sheki city center, shopping.
- Albanian Church in Kish village
- Back to Baku, drop-off to hotel
Ümumi Məlumat və Marşrut
Sheki is located 675 m above sea level in the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus about 370 km away from Baku. The region around the city is a real natural wonder with beautiful landscapes, mineral water springs, forests and rivers. The majestic Palace of Sheki Khans is considered as one of the most beautiful architectural monuments of medieval Azerbaijan.
Qiymətə Daxildir və ya Deyildir
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
Qiymətə Daxil Deyil
- Admission tickets
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
Know before You go:
- Recommended to take some additional cash for shopping in Sheki.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
Blogumuzdan ən sonuncuları oxuyun.
White Winter Weekends
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron