- A full-day tour from Baku to the mountainous Guba region
- See many remote villages and the "Five-Fingered Mountain"
- Explore one of Europe’s highest villages and Khinalug
- Beautiful scenery of Lesser Caucasus mountains at 2,335 m
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
PRIVATE tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 8 AM - 9 AM - 10 AM, Duration: 10-12 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Stop at Five Finger "Beshbarmag Dag" area
- Qachrash Forest
- Qudyalchay Canyon
- Eagle Peak: if we are lucky, we can observe the clear view of flying Eagles in Northern Caucasus skies
- Arrive to Khinalug village
- Lunch (served in the local house in Khinalug)
- Exploring the village with visit to Khinalug museum and mosque
- Tea break with local sweets (served in the local house in Khinalug)
- Back to Baku, drop-off to hotel
Ümumi Məlumat və Marşrut
Khinalug (Xinaliq) is the highest, most remote and isolated village in Azerbaijan and among the highest in the Caucasus (elevation of 2,335 m) and amongst the oldest continuously inhabited places in the world. It is considered as one of country’s premiere destination with beautiful landscape and interesting village. Khinalug ceased to be isolated from the world, although still remaining a unique place. In the year 2007, Khinalug village was declared a state historical-architectural and ethnographic reserve of Azerbaijan by UNESCO.
Qiymətə Daxildir və ya Deyildir
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
Qiymətə Daxil Deyil
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 3 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
- Usually, pickup is 30 minutes earlier than the tour start time.
- The tour might be multilingual
Know before You go:
- Take warm clothes
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
Blogumuzdan ən sonuncuları oxuyun.
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
White Winter Weekends
7 Secrets of the Absheron