- A full-day tour from Baku to the mountainous Guba region
- See many remote villages and the "Five-Fingered Mountain"
- Explore one of Europe’s highest villages and Khinalug
- Beautiful scenery of Lesser Caucasus mountains at 2,335 m
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Daily GROUP tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 9 AM , Finish: 9 PM, Duration: 12 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Stop at Five Finger "Beshbarmag Dag" area
- Qachrash Forest
- Qudyalchay Canyon
- Eagle Peak: if we are lucky, we can observe the clear view of flying Eagles in Northern Caucasus skies
- Arrive to Khinalug village
- Lunch (served in the local house in Khinalug)
- Exploring the village with visit to Khinalug museum and mosque
- Tea break with local sweets (served in the local house in Khinalug)
- Back to Baku, drop-off to hotel
Ümumi Məlumat və Marşrut
Khinalug (Khinaliq, Xinaliq) is the highest, most remote and isolated village in Azerbaijan and among the highest in the Caucasus (elevation of 2,335 m) and amongst the oldest continuously inhabited places in the world. It is considered as one of country’s premiere destination with beautiful landscape and interesting village. Khinalug ceased to be isolated from the world, although still remaining a unique place. In the year 2007, Khinalug village was declared a state historical-architectural and ethnographic reserve of Azerbaijan by UNESCO.
Qiymətə Daxildir və ya Deyildir
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
Qiymətə Daxil Deyil
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 3 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
- Usually, pickup is 30 minutes earlier than the tour start time.
- The tour might be multilingual
Know before You go:
- Take warm clothes
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
Where does this tour start?
- The tour starts at 9 am from the Double Gates of Old City Baku (Gosha Gala Gapisi).
- You'll meet your guide at your Baku accommodation. We'll send You the pickup (meeting) time one day before the tour date through WhatsApp or email. Usually the pickup from your accommodation is 30 minutes before the departure.
Where does this tour end?
Once we arrive to Baku, the tour car will drop-off You to your Baku accommodation place. The ending point is the start point: Double Gates of Old City Baku.
I'm travelling alone, can I join this tour?
Yes! Absolutely! Around 60% of our guests are solo travellers, so you are very welcome to join this, or any other of our tours!
What is the transportation unit for this tour?
Usually your car will be Toyota Hiace minivans.
We use Mercedes Vito minivans if the group size is lesser than 6 people.
How much is lunch?
10 AZN. The lunch is going to be served in the local house that we visit in Khinaliq village.
Is there much walking in this tour?
- Not much walking is involved in this tour, as we drive right to the activity points. In Khinalug village there will be moderate walking.
- Though, this tour is not wheelchair (baby stroller) accessible. We recommend to our guests to take a private tour if there is a person with wheelchair or baby stroller.
You have more questions?
Click to button below to whatsapp us now
or write us an email through our Contact Us page.
Blogumuzdan ən sonuncuları oxuyun.
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron
White Winter Weekends