- An evening tour of Baku by night
- The perfect option for travelers on business trip in Baku
- Discover Azerbaijan’s rich and colorful history
- Tour at the after-hours capital, illuminated by Baku lights
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
GROUP tour, to be confirmed by TES Tour.
Start: 8 PM, Duration: 2 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- National Gymnastic Arena
- Baku Olympic Stadium
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- National Boulevard Baku
- Flag Square
- Crystal Hall
- Highland Park
- Alley of Martyrs
- Flame Towers
- Drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
Cover the highlights of Baku on this after-hours evening tour, which shows you the glittering lights of the city after dark. Explore a mix of old and new, getting an in-depth introduction to both modern and traditional sides of the city. Highlights include a look at Flame Towers all lit-up, and a visit to seaside-facing Flag Square, one of the tallest flagpoles in the world.
Inclusions & exclusions
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Comfortable transportation
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking. Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
Know before You go:
- Take your camera for shooting amazing Baku pictures.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Where does this tour start?
- The tour starts at 8 pm from the Double Gates of Old City Baku (Gosha Gala Gapisi).
- You'll meet your guide at your Baku accommodation. We'll send You the pickup (meeting) time one day before the tour date through WhatsApp or email. Usually the pickup from your accommodation is 30 minutes before the departure.
Where does this tour end?
After visiting the last sight, the tour car will drop-off You to your Baku accommodation place. The ending point is the start point: Double Gates of Old City Baku.
I'm travelling alone, can I join this tour?
Yes! Absolutely! Around 60% of our guests are solo travellers, so you are very welcome to join this, or any other of our tours!
What is the transportation unit for this tour?
If the group size is 12-16 persons, the car will be Mercedes Sprinter.
If the group size is 7-12 persons, the car will be Toyota Hiace minivans.
We use Mercedes Vito minivans if the group size is 6 or lesser people.
Is there any admission fee in this tour?
No admission charges is involved in this program.
Is there much walking in this tour?
- Not much walking is involved in this tour, as we drive right to the activity points. So You walk only at the sights.
- This tour is wheelchair (baby stroller) accessible.
You have more questions?
Click to button below to whatsapp us now
or write us an email through our Contact Us page.
Read the latest from our blog.
The Most Interesting Facts about Baku
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron