- A full-day tour from Baku to Lankaran & Lerik regions
- Explore the prison where Joseph Stalin was detained
- Become youthful by tasting longevity tea and foods
- Explore one and only museum in the world: Long-livers Museum
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
PRIVATE tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 9 AM , Finish: 9 PM, Duration: 12 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Lankaran Khan's House: The History Musem
- Museum of Hazi Aslanov: Honored 2 times as Hero in 2nd World War
- Circular Castle & Old Prison: the prison where Joseph Stalin was detained.
- Lankaran local market: the "Boyuk Bazar"
- Ibadi: Thermal Spring Bath House experience (optional)
- Visit to Lerik:
- Museum of Longevity: the one and only unique museum of its kind in the world.
- Lerik National Flaq Square
- Back to Baku, drop-off to hotel
Ümumi Məlumat və Marşrut
Southern part of Azerbaijan is the most special one with its subtropical climate, which makes nature different here. Lankaran is called as paradise city, the most fruitful and the oldest settlement of Azerbaijan. It is the land of last leopard in Europe. Lerik is also the city of long-livers. Taste the longevity tea, experience the lifestyle and the culture of long-livers here.
Qiymətə Daxildir və ya Deyildir
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
- Admission fee for thermal spring bath
Qiymətə Daxil Deyil
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
- The tour might be multilingual
Know before You go:
- Recommended to take some additional cash for shopping in Lankaran Bazaar
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24 hours before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup
Blogumuzdan ən sonuncuları oxuyun.
Longevity Museum in Lerik
7 Secrets of the Absheron
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku